Number of Positions- 4
Position- Social Media Marketing Consultant
Type- Full time, Part time, Contract or Casual (Happy to accommodate for the right candidate- Results is what matters!)
Location: Australia- Sydney , US- Any location is fine , UK- Any location, India- Delhi or Chennai
Remuneration- Salary + Commissions
Maverick Mav runs three brands all of which have common themes, passions & culture.
If you are a maverick, believe in making a difference, passionate about ‘customer satisfaction’, determined to find solutions to problems and challenging the conventional wisdom, we would love to have a coffee with you.
Apps Mav: www.appsmav.com
Enables social commerce, social gamificationand social marketing campaigns, which help businesses drive engagement with its social & mobile consumers.
Maverick Mav Australia: www.maverickmav.com.au
Maverick Mav India: www.maverickmav.com
Are both 360 degree digital agencies with a focus on building conversations and conversions through content, contests, creativity &technology.
- Sales – Close deal in your respective countries via face to face, phone, email & other collaborative tools
- Provide Excellent and proactive Customer Support via face to face, phone, email and other online collaborative tools
- Liaise with internal staff and customers across geographies to ensure on-time, within-specs and on-budget delivery.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Build a Pipeline of leads
- Effectively and efficiently handle multiple projects in a multi-cultural, multi- language and a multi-time zone environment.
- Up selling existing customers
- Please only apply if you have:
- Excellent phone, email communication skills
- Demonstrable Sales Track record in a similar industry
- Ability to understand customer requirements and handle objections over the phone, email and face to face visits.
- Deep understanding of social media marketing and in particular Facebook Marketing. If you have run contests on Facebook that would be an added advantage
We provide a fun and challenging environment with great learning opportunities in the digital media space.
Please apply with your LinkedIn profile & a cover letter briefly addressing the selection criteria.
Note- Please accept our apologies as only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted